Monday 17 May 2021

My mutual fund journey

My mutual fund journey isn't great so far with meager returns, I have invested previously in Franklin dynamic PE FOF and Franklin ultra short term bond fund, which did not give great experience and FOF did not give good returns. My investments in passive strategy were good but I have panicked and impulsively sold them in Aug 2020, I have adopted a strategy to invest in direct stocks but my strategy does not need so much cash, and keeping them in debt NPS did not seem right so shifted that money to Morningstar managed portfolio although I have opted for a balanced portfolio.

My expectation is to have an overall return of 8%. My EPF does give a tab above this rate now I just have to keep my nerves with rest and ride out the next storm to achieve 8%.

No comments:

Post a Comment