Saturday 29 May 2021

Gujarat Themis Biosyn


Reason for buying:

PE is reasonable but above 10 year PE median of 11.59.

Earnings have increased for the last 3 years.

Operating margins are good.

Return on equity is good.

Debt is low at 8cr and cash of 2cr.

Threat of companies solvency is less, Altman Z-Score is 11.36

 

Buy date: 05/12/2021

Earnings have already been released for Q4.

Buy Price: 288          Qty: 34         Buy EPS: 20.78        Buy PE: 13.85

In the hindsight, I have bought it at a high price.


Addition: 05/25/2021

The price has fallen by 10% and earnings have not fallen so I have added.

Buy Price: 259          Qty: 38         Buy EPS: 20.78        Buy PE: 12.46


I do not have a target price or stop loss, will probably check on the selling part at PE of 30 or above.


Disclaimer: The video is for educational purposes for my family and friends. I am not a financial advisor and do not consider it as buy or sell. Taking advice from a random guy on the internet is harmful to your portfolio. I do not do a deep analysis of stocks I buy them just as a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment