Monday 25 June 2018

Lows of my life

I had a stressful Sunday. Mom woke me up at 4 AM and said she was having heart palpitations and I slept near her and at about 8AM we went to near by hospital and got her admitted to emergency. The call of not in danger was quick and we were moved to observation room and left hospital at 1PM. She is having high BP and that lead us to palpitations. My home is not in order wife was not talking as she has issues with mother staying with us and some crap. I made a decision to be there for my mother when needed and not abandon her. I just wish this gets over soon and I think will take at least 3 months. I think mom will be ok if she occupies her mind with something rather than sitting idle all day. She is 64 and is like 75, I think it is medication and her own fears that is making all this even more stressful. I should come to office when ever possible and should try to relax when ever I can.

26th night and 27th morning I had spent night at hospital. These days too count as lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment