Monday 1 April 2019

FI date and graph

I am including taxes as expenses for last 2 months and this is pushing my FI date further, I am actually not spending this money to fund my lifestyle and I am thinking not to include it in expenses if I am FI currently I will fall under zero tax bracket and will not pay any tax, on the other hand health insurance, life insurance and travel expenses are some thing I am spending and will continue to spend post FI, so I am removing tax hence forward while calculating my expenses. My FI date is now 6 years and 10 months and I am increasing my expenses month on month and have to control spending. Jan 2026 will be my FI date.



25-04-2019

I think I will be subjected to tax as my last 12 month expenses are close to 6 lakhs although tax will not be as big as now but I will be missing by not calculating tax as expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment