Tuesday 16 January 2018

Franklin India Dynamic P E Ratio Fund Of Funds

Investors may note that they will be bearing the recurring expenses of this Scheme in addition to the expenses of the underlying Schemes in which this Scheme makes investment

Expenses are high for this fund, is it worth keeping all my money in this fund? The total expense will be minimum of 2%.

21/01/2018

I decided to have 25 times expenses in this fund for safer ride may take 5 years to build it.

19/04/2018


Dear Investor,


In compliance with the provisions of SEBI Circular dated February 05, 2018* on change and disclosure of Total Expense Ratio (TER), you may please note the change in the base TER of Franklin India Dynamic PE Ratio Fund of Funds - Direct Plan from 1.51% to 1.43% effective April 24, 2018
.

Thanks to SEBI , I will be paying less for my fund of funds and even less for my TAX shield fund which will be 1.04%. I should check the expense ration in fund documents on monthly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment