Friday 1 December 2017

Dec and Jan are going to be expensive month

December/January  is going to be expensive months.

1. Travel (5k)

2. Contemplating to buy a new mobile (7k) as the current one is not charging properly or should I just let go and check if wire is faulty and still use old one. --- Will check with new wire and see if it charges, do not actually need it till Jan 8th.

3. My stint in current company will end on 19th and will not receive full salary plus I have some loss of pays as well. May be I will get at best 1/3rd of salary around 19k. Cash is not a worry I have about 45k for next two months and 20k should be returned to me which I loaned to a friend. ---(4th Dec) It looks like my salary will be delayed so have depend on housing account. (15th Dec) Mom is taking the housing account card with her.

4. Have to purchase new cloths for new office because it will be business formals which I think will cost around 15k. --- Have to see what actually fits into business formals in existing clothing.

5. Planning to replace spectacles (5k). --- Not a mandatory need and can wait for Feb month

Total of 32k + usual 40 k expenses is what I am looking at. I also have a about 50k with housing account (15Dec which I can not sadly use), have to see how these two months spending going to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment