Sunday 27 August 2017

Current situation

All though I am not financially independent I consider my self in an ok position.
I have no debt, no mortgage and have about 11X my expenses, even if I am laid off tomorrow I will be able to cover my monthly bills with the support of rent and 4% rule. I own some property but my Mother keeps the money and never asks me for money, as she is going to be with me I am hoping I would get the money, currently my elder sister manages the money. The next time I go to my home town I should apply for a new debit card and should take control of the money.

Whats the worst that could happen?

May be I won't get the rent and I will have about only 33% of monthly expense, being in such scenario is not a good thing. I should look for ways to make more money so that in absence of job I should be able to generate some money if not equivalent to my salary. A 10k per month in job loss is valuable. I should start to make 500 rupees.

Target 1 :

500 rupees in next 5 months that is end of Jan 2018 not from salary or investments or rent. I should work on side to generate this money.

What can I do to achieve this?

1. Will sell some books I have.

2. Will participate in online surveys (12/8/2017) I have participated in Opinion world surveys and got 500 rupees gift voucher. Its a start none the less.

But above or not viable long term sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment